Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Matrix Mirrors.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Matrix Mirrors.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
This Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
- Products that have been modified, adjusted or repaired after leaving our premises
- Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, or accident
- Products that are damaged due to improper configuration, design, and/or layout
- Products that are damaged due to improper installation or connection
- Products used in an inappropriate location or in environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) outside the normal specified range
- Products used in connection with any components, devices, or systems other than those explicitly approved as compatible with our products and listed on our product specification sheets or by our official, written recommendation
- Products not installed by a qualified, licensed electrician in accordance with the latest Electrical Code applicable to the installation
- Electrical power surges and spikes
- Damage from lightning, high winds, hail, flooding, tornado, fire or other “acts of god”
- Products that have been used in any manner or for any purpose that is not consistent with our Product Specification Sheets.
What will we do to correct problems?
During the Warranty Period, Matrix Mirrors will repair, exchange, or make any other appropriate adjustments to its product(s) shown to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for LEDs and glass is five years from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified at the time of sale by a Matrix Mirrors representative. All replaced components assume a warranty of three years from the date of replacement or repair unless within the first two years of purchase in which products would assume their full warranty period.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Matrix Mirrors to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution. All photos, videos, and descriptions of issues should be reported directly to Matrix Mirrors.
5965 Peachtree Corners E
Norcross, GA, 30071
T: (678) 580-5717