Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Matrix Mirrors.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Matrix Mirrors.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
This Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
· Products that have been modified, adjusted or repaired after leaving our premises
· Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication or accident
· Products that are damaged due to improper configuration, design and/or layout
· Products that are damaged due to improper installation or connection
· Products used in an inappropriate location or in environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) outside the normal specified range
· Products used in connection with any components, devices or systems other than those explicitly approved as compatible with our products and listed on our website
· Products not installed by a qualified, licensed electrician in accordance with the latest National Electrical Code.
· Electrical power surges and spikes
· Damage from lightning, high winds, hail, flooding, tornado, fire or other “acts of god”
· Products that have been used in any manner or for any purpose that is not consistent with our Product Specification Sheets
What will we do to correct problems?
During the Warranty Period, Matrix Mirrors will repair, exchange, or make any other appropriate adjustments to its product(s) shown to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for LEDs and glass is five years from the date of purchase. The warranty for LED drivers is seven years from the date of purchase. All replaced components assume a warranty of three years from the date of replacement or repair.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Matrix Mirrors to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
In order to receive the best service possible, provide as much information as possible about the issues and, if possible, provide photographs or videos directly to Matrix Mirrors.
Matrix Mirrors – matrixmirrors.com – 3826 Oakcliff Industrial Ct. Doraville, GA, 30340
T: (678) 580-5717